- From any page on this website click the [Log in] button on the right side of the top black bar.
- Enter the primary email address at which you currently receive your KLA membership notification emails; no other email address will work, even if it is one where you have received e-blasts.
- Click the [Forgot Password] prompt. A link will be sent to your email address.
- Once you are logged in, click on [Your Name] in the black bar at the top to view your member profile. Select [Edit Profile] to:
- Change your temporary password to something secure (that you can remember!)
- Make any necessary change to your contact information. Please note that the primary email address you choose in your profile will be the one required for future logins. It will also be the one to which KLA renewal notifications are sent. If you enter an alternate email, it is solely as backup, you will not receive duplicate emails to the second address.
Add an Avatar, if you wish, so other members can recognize you.
- Privacy is presently set and locked; only the information currently appearing in the Wavelength (your directory name, cottage road and cottage number ) is visible, and only to other logged-in members, NOT the general public. This is to respect your privacy and prevent any accidental exposure of information you may not wish to share.
- Events. As of May, 2021, you can only register for the virtual AGM scheduled for June 22. Please click [Register] for the AGM and follow the prompts. Additional events will be opened for registration as the summer progresses.
- Membership dues and donations. Any payments you have made for 2021 dues or donations should be reflected on this page. Please check to ensure the figures are accurate, and if there is a discrepancy, contact our treasurer at email@example.com.
You may notice that your “Member Since” date is recent, as it was generated automatically when your account was added to the system. You are not able to change this, but if you send us the date you originally joined the KLA at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with when you/your family first came to the lake, we will update this information for you.
Please disregard the “Renewal date” at this time.
Now you are ready to view all the pages available on the KLA website!
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, and we will get back to you in short order.